Frequently Asked Questions
We are happy to answer your questions and initial consultations are always free of charge.
Q- How long does it take to have a business plan written?
A- Each business plan is customized to fit your specific business project. The length of time to complete the business plan will depend on the complexity of your project and how promptly information that must be provided by you or others is made available (such as the names and experience of the members of your management team or an economic impact report, if applicable). We do our best to meet your timing requirements and have never missed a deadline. Our average turn-around time is two to three weeks, and as indicated above, depends on the above described circumstances.
Q- What will it cost?
A- The cost for services also depends on the complexity of the business project to be described; however, once we know the scope of your project, we will advise you of the exact cost before we start. There are no hidden charges to surprise you at a later date.
Q- What is the process to have a business plan written?
- We schedule an in-person or telephone meeting to discuss the basic details of your project. Based on that information we provide you with an estimate of the time it will take to complete your project and the amount our fee will be for doing so.
- We forward a fee agreement for your review and execution. Upon engaging our services, 50% of the fee will be due and payable.
- We compile a list of questions or items that will need clarification to fully understand and describe your project and schedule a second meeting to gather the necessary information.
- We commence our research and begin writing the business plan, incorporating the information you’ve provided along with the results of our research.
- Within the pre-determined timeframe we deliver a draft of your business plan to you and/or your attorney by email. We also provide a list of any information that may still be missing and would be needed for us to complete the project. The second half of the fee will be due and payable at this time.
- After review, you and/or your attorney may request changes. We will make those changes/revisions and re-submit the business plan to you and/or your attorney, as directed.
- We continue to work with you and/or your attorney until the project is ready to submit to your audience.
Q - Will you work directly with our immigration attorney, economist or SEC attorney?
A - Absolutely. If you prefer us to interact directly with your other service providers, it would be our pleasure. We believe we do our best work for our clients using a “team” approach.
|© 2011-2014 EB5 Write Source, All Rights Reserved